If a passenger would like to change their departure date, follow the below steps to complete the change.
Passengers can request a date change after the booking is confirmed, if you are able to accommodate their date change request you will need to complete the steps below to ‘Change Departure Date’
- Open the Booking Conversation Page (BCP)
- Click the 'Edit' button at the bottom of the price calculator on the right hand side near the booking total
- A pop-up will appear with the booking details
- Click on the ‘Date’ section and a calendar of your available dates will open
- Select the new departure date for the tour
- This pop-up window will appear asking you if you want to keep the same pricing or update to the price of the new departure date.
- If you click "Keep Prices", the brochure price that was entered before the date change will stay the same, as well as all items added to the booking
- If you click "Update Prices", the pricing will be automatically updated to the price of the new departure date
Please note, that when you click "Update Price" only the brochure price will be updated, all extra amounts that were previously added will be removed (e.g. discounts, pre- and post-accommodation, transfers etc.)
- Click 'Save'
This will update the tour dates on the booking page and will notify the passenger of the changes. The passenger must approve the changes before the tour will be re-confirmed.