Follow the below steps to add any additional services that require payment to be made locally.
There may be instances where tours require an additional Local Payment for an add-on service such as a food fund or an optional extra. Local Payments are only accepted upon passenger arrival and paid directly to the Guide/Operator. However, adding Local Payments to the Booking Conversation Page is a way to let your passenger know what the exact cost will be and to ensure they have agreed on the service to be booked.
Please see the below instructions to add a Local Payment:
- Open the Booking Conversation Page (BCP)
- Click the 'Edit' button at the bottom of the price calculator on the right hand side near the booking total
- A pop-up will appear with the booking details
- Click the ‘+ Add item’ button and another pop-up box will appear
- Within the box under the ‘Name’ section, there is a drop-down list, from that, you can select ‘Local Payment’
- Fill in the remaining fields with the relevant information and click 'Add item' (Please note, the price will be automatically converted into the customer's local currency)
- You can leave a brief description explaining the Local Payment
- Click 'Save' to save all changes
This will update the tour price on the booking and will notify the traveller of the changes made.
Once this is added you can see the local payment service in the cost breakdown on the right-hand side.