Follow the below steps to add Pre or Post-tour accommodation to a booking.
Passengers may request Pre or Post-tour Accommodation to be added to their booking. Our system allows you to add both of these to a booking or enquiry for their requested dates. This is a great way to increase the value of your total booking and make things more convenient for your passenger.
Please see the below instructions to add individual pricing for pre/post tour accommodation:
- Open the Booking Conversation Page (BCP)
- Click the 'Edit' button at the bottom of the price calculator on the right hand side near the booking total
- A pop-up will appear with the booking details
- Click the ‘+ Add item’ button and another pop-up box will appear
- Within the box under the ‘Name’ section, there is a drop-down list, from that, you can select ‘Pre/Post Accommodation’
- Fill in the remaining fields with all the relevant information such as the Check-in and Check-out date. You can leave a brief description explaining the Pre/Post Accommodation add-on such as the name of the Hotel if you have this information.
- Click ‘Add item' to add it to the Trip Details (please note, the price will be automatically converted into the passenger’s local currency)
- Click 'Save' to save all changes
This will update the tour price on the booking and will notify the passenger of the changes made.
Once this is added you can see the Pre/Post tour Accommodation in the cost breakdown on the right-hand side.